Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Year

Another Year...
It's been almost a year since mom passed away. I've neglected this blog again. My plate has been so full I just don't have time. Besides trying to sort through the remnants of 50 years worth of family in this house, I have been trying retain ownership of the family homestead. All that is left is to obtain one letter from OneWest Bank to approve the HUD Redenption short sale. They are stalling, as they have done since the beginning and the home is due for sale on the courthouse steps in Nov. I have created a FB page, Reverse Mortgages are Predatory Lending. If you follow this blog, please like and share my page.  If people can use FB to scam money out of KFC I should be able to use it to expose OneWest Bank as the vultures that they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment